Patrick volunteers for a local library’s Friends organization, and for that role, he maintains a simple Access Database used to track membership and donations.
He provides trainings to ensure officers can get access to the information they need, and any time a customized report is requested, he builds it into the database as a standard report so that next time, any officer can get access to the report without requiring assistance.
- Program type: Microsoft Access
- Languages/technologies used: Access, SQL, VBA
- Client: Friends of the East Greenbush Community Library
- My Role: Maintenance, extension, support and training
- Dates: 2015
- Vertical: Community Development